Ensuring Black Voters Matter
About LaTosha Brown
LaTosha Brown is the Co-Founder of Black Voters Matter, Black Voters Matter Fund and Black Voters Matter Capacity Building Institute; three initiatives designed to boost Black voter registration and turnout, as well as increase power in marginalized, predominantly Black communities. She will join us to talk about bridging grassroots activism into political power, as well as voter suppression efforts launched throughout the South since the 2020 election.
Other Speakers on Related Topics
- David Hogg: Putting the USA over the NRA
- Deborah Archer: The Arc of Justice: Race, Civil Rights, and the Law
- Gwen Ifill: Politics and Race in the Age of Obama
- Marian Wright Edelman: Who Can Do What to Prevent Adolescent Pregnancy?
- José Antonio Vargas: Democracy in the Eyes of an Undocumented Citizen
The Town Hall Forum will broadcast on this page of the website, and also on our Facebook page. It will also be archived here for future viewing!
Forums will NOT be live broadcast on MPR this fall. Instead, MPR will present the entire fall season of the Town Hall Forum as a special week of programs, November 29 – December 2 each day at 11 a.m. You can still listen/watch live here on our website.